Birthplace of the F.W. Woolworth Company, the Woolworth Building was home to the original pioneers of the five-and-dime store. As one of the most impressive buildings downtown, it features:
- 50 newly renovated apartments.
- 11,000 sq. ft. of commercial space.
- 5,000 sq. ft. of space available in the basement.
- Energy-efficient windows made to appear historically accurate.
- A high-efficiency commercial boiler heating system.
- On-site amenities including basement storage for tenants, air-conditioning, laundry facility, community room, and a private party room.