Built in 1855, after the great fire of 1849, the Lincoln Building was home to the prestigious Lincoln League. Six stories high, the building has about 60,000 square feet of mixed-use office and retail space. Recently, Doolittle and Hall, LLC purchased the building. The company is currently in the process of putting together a $13,700,000 total restoration project. Construction on the ground floor commercial space and the building façade began in June 2015.